Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 June 2013

Hampshire Fare Launch

At the launch of the Hampshire Fare Project recently, we were entertained at the superb location of Lainston House Hotel part of www.exclusivehotels.co.uk along with their resident Golden Eagle and other birds of prey.



What's he saying?

Tracy with her secret stash under her arm!


This box is so full there's not "mushroom" for anymore! 

She turned away from my jokes and said you're not a "Funghi" what did she mean?



Stuart Busby the New Product Development Chef from Laverstoke Park


Stuart, the black pudding you gave me to try was "Stunning" truly delicious, well done!

The kitchen garden at Lainston House was amazing

I'm sure I recognise him..


Antonio (Hotel Manager), Andy (Executive Chef), that bloke again and Mike from Hampshire Fare

Lol. They think I'm Gennaro Contaldo Lol...

Have I told you I like mushrooms?

 
My favourite pizza, topped with mushrooms of coarse!



 


How many winning cups have you got Martin? Let me see 1, 2, 3....

 
Antonio Carluccio's favourite pizza oven, why? because it's shaped like a mushroom of coarse!

Do you think Antonio Carluccio likes mushrooms? I'm not sure, maybe we should ask him..

He loves me really

Sarah from www.parsonage-farm.co.uk
 

Would you like to see my melons?

Tracy your'e such a FIBBER!

 



 


The Terrible Trio


Sadly the end
The evening was a roaring success despite the inclement weather, thank you to all who made it happen and to special guest Antonio Carluccio for making us all smile...

2 comments:

  1. Another must-do/must-stay for my list! Lainston House is my kind of place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's definately your sort of place Jean, they do a wonderful high tea too!

    ReplyDelete